I stressed and worried over it for months.
Turns out, it was not that big a deal at all.
Everyone pitched in and the food was amazing.
Ky had his first wrestling match while family was in town and it was so fun to have them come watch.Uncle Dave gave some awesome new moves to the boys. I really enjoyed watching them. What a goofy bunch!
Ry cooked the turkey in his friend Nathans fire pit again this year and it was sooooo tender and juicy.
I made my to.die.for. rolls and they were a big hit.
Mandy did these delicious garlic mashed potatos and Grandma did the pies.
I made some cute little place cards for everyone. The kids were turkeys, adult girls were Indian girls and the men were Indian boys.
I think my favorite part was the fact that the weather was gorgeous and we got to eat outside.
The kids all had so much fun together.
We don't do sleep overs with friends so it was a real treat to get to have the cousins sleep over.
Although there is quite the age difference 13-brand new, they all had a blast together and included everyone.
The day after Thanksgiving I wasn't feeling so good, but everybody else went to see the movie Frozen. They LOVED it. I was so fun to hear all the girls giggle and the little boys were sooo tuff and kept right up with the big cousins. It was a fantastic Thanksgiving. We are truly blessed!


