Sunday, March 2, 2014

twin birthdays

I've been trying to improve my run time.  The best I've been able to do a 5K (3.1 miles) is 38 minutes so I set a goal to try and do it in 36 minutes in honor of my 36th birthday.   Well, I did it.  
This was my time on my birthday.  Oh happy day!!!  I can't tell you how exciting that was.  I love running.  It is one of my favorite me times.  All alone with just my thoughts, and boy to I think things out.  haha.  It was a fantastic personal record to meet.  
 
We played this fun game at our friends cabin and I told my family I wanted one.  Well they came through and gave me it for my birthday.  I love this game because everyone can play it.  It is so much fun for adults, teenagers and little kids.  
The next day was Ry's birthday and we had a small little cake and icecream party to celebrate our hard working, fun loving, serving giving husband/dad.  Sure do love him more than life itself.