On Christmas Eve Ryan made a delicious dinner. We had tin foil dinners. He used stew meat and marinated it in amazing flavor.
It was so nice to not have to worry about dinner.
I'm such a lucky girl.
After dinner the elves dropped of our Christmas jammies and new board game. (one of my very favorite traditions) Once everyone was in their jammeis we played our new game Quelf.
It was really fun and super random.
After games we did the Christmas story.
Then we left cookies for Santa and went off to bed.
Santa left a fun message to the kids out of M&M's
Christmas morning we had a hard time getting Miss {B} out of bed. After we were down stairs we realized she wasn't just tired, she was not feeling well.
Little Miss LOVED it. well all except her new rocking horse. We thought she would love it, but it freaked her out. haha. She now loves it but it took a few days for her to even want to sit on it.
She loved opening presents. :)
Miss {B} and Ky were sick for the rest of the day.
Christmas ended up being a very quiet day.
We had a super yummy ham dinner that only J man and I ate.
Although it was sad that the kids were sick, J and I loved getting to "play" with our new toys, legos for him and craft projects for me.
Thankfully the next day everyone was feeling much better and put their new toys to good use.
Mrs. Potato head was by far the favorite gift that little Miss recieved.
I love my family so much and am very grateful for Atonement and the love of our Heavenly Father that he offers me on a daily basis. What a blessing and comfort it is to know that I am His and He is in fact always here for me.