Monday, March 3, 2014

We now have a teenager!

I kind of can't believe it but....
 We finally have a....
 teenager in the house!  
 My how the years have flown! 
We started the day out with presents.  
 He got a huge one with smaller gifts inside
 it was fun watching him unwrap each layer
 He got his favorite treats 
 I think mom and dad were more excited for his reaction
 He didn't have a clue what was coming.  
 He finally got his own ipod.  
 It was a huge hit.  
For dinner he picked manicotti and garlic toast.  
I made him a paintball cake 
The frosting was supposed to be the paint splatter  
The M&M's were the paintballs.
  The inside of the cake was full of color too.  
 Here he is leading the music as we sang happy birthday.  hahaha, I love this kid! 
 And blowing out the candles.  
 I sure hope all of his wishes come true.  I have really been trying to focus on my relationships with each of my kids and I must say, I sure adore the sweet bond we are building.  He is such am amazing kid with so much potential and will do great things!