Sunday, March 2, 2014

BFF's


So I have this amazing friend that Miss {B} (and myself) absolutely adore.  Miss {B} always draws her pictures and loves to just sit and chat with her.  I often find her after church talking with her in the hall.  Its the cutest thing.  Well one day they were talking and Miss {B} said, we should really go to lunch or something together.  hahaha.  I was not there when this happened, but they decided they were going to go to lunch and then see frozen.  They decided to invite one of {B}'s besties as well.  Neither one of these girls are Sandee's.  She is crazy busy and had a lot going on, so I told her she did not have to do this, but she insisted.  She is just THAT awesome!  The girls had the time of their lives and I just love how everytime Sandee comes to craft or visit with me that {B} thinks she is there just to see her.  :)