We took our kids to the Temple Open house and it was such a special experience
Words can not even describe its beauty or the peace you feel as you enter.
I have loved hearing all of the special behind the scene stories from people in our ward and stake who were able to help build paint and be apart of the open house.
They showed a video in the stake center first and Little Miss was not very quiet. I took her out in the hall and we ran into her saint of a doctor, Dr. Mousser. He was serving as an usher. When he saw us he came over and called her by name. I always knew he was great but it really touched me that he remembers her so well.
I was really nervous about taking her in. She was a bit of a pill all the way up to the temple doors and I decided I would stay out side with her since I had already been through it. As we walked up to the doors she was a little angel. I decided to take her in and she did great. She looked around at everything and LOVED the chandelier. It is the prettiest chandelier I have ever seen. I had heard it was beautiful but WOW, it literally takes your breathe away. It is gorgeous!
As we were leaving Ky said, That was so cool. I felt the spirit so strong, its like I'm all tingly inside. :)
I am so grateful for my sweet amazing Eternal family. They lift, inspire, ,push, support and bless my life every single day!