Day 116, 4-26-09
One of my least favorite things about going out of town is having to go grocery shopping because there is no food in the fridge, this is a bad thing when you get home in the wee hours of the morning on the Sabbath. Luckily we've got a good food storage supply and were able to get by just fine.

Day 117, 4-27-09
{B} was so excited and loved playing with her new blocks we got in Utah, and I loved it too, I was able to get caught up on all our laundry. Thanks Amy and fam she loves them!

Day 118, 4-28-09
My parents flew in and are going to stay the rest of the week while {R} and I enjoy an early anniversary get-a-way! They are such fun Grandparents and I love watching the way they play with the kiddos.
Day 119 4-29-09
We rented a cute private little vacation suite. It was soooo quiet and beautiful. I wish I got pictures of the outside. It was so pretty!


Day 120, 4-30-09
We had a nice sunset horseback ride planned but got lost big time. It's ok though, we had a lot of fun just being together. We did some sight seeing and went out again to a nice dinner. Since it was Opening Day we went to the midnight showing of Wolverine X Men. I thought it was pretty good although I didn't care for the ending. I'm a happy ending kind of gal, but it will make for a good sequel I suppose.

Day 121, 5-01-09
We went to the air and space muesem. It was very interesting. We got to go on a B17 bomber like my Grandpa flew in WWII. 

We also got to see different Air Force One Airplanes. This one was Kennedy's. It was neat.
My parents made things so fun for the kids. They escpecially liked the fun craft projects she did and nightly "Charm" stories. She has a whole bunch of charms on a chain and the kids get to pick a charm and she tells them the story that goes along with it. Mom is the best story teller, I'm amazed at some of the charms she has found and love all of the stories I've heard. They are all true stories and about all of her children and other family members. The kids loved hearing about the time I broke my hip. Hard to think I was just a little bit older than {B} when it happened. I could not image how hard it would be to have a 3 year old in a body cast, but Mom and Dad made it fun...heck I got to go to church in a little red wagon. :) Thanks Mom and Dad. We really really appreicate all that you do and it was great to not have to worry one bit about the kids. We love you and miss you already!
