Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 139, 5-19-09 silly boy!

When we were in Utah last month we stayed with {R}'s sister and family.
We had fun and I was escpecially grateful for the chance to get to know
this little guy a little better.
He is such a silly little boy and kept cracking us all up. (love the upside down glasses)
Here he's taking my picture with his phone camera. :)
{R} also got precise instructions on the correct way to play with the big red fire engine. You see the buttons have to be pushed in a certain order and he told {R} all about it. ha ha!
Jammin on the drums.
this kids got talent

He even eats cute!

I seriously could not get enough of him. I smile just thinking about him and am so glad I got to know him a little better. Being an Aunt is the BEST!!!
Love you Bubba!