Thursday, May 7, 2009

Final catch-up Day's 123-127

Day 123, 5-03-09
Missionary in the making. {R} showed {K} how to iron his own shirt before church today. We have been talking alot about missions and different ways to prepare for them, so it was very exciting for {K} and for me that he is learning this skill.
Day 124-5-04-09
{B}'s new favorite thing is to ask to go out in the garage and play in the car. She asks like a bizzilion times a day. This morning I let her while I cleaned the fridge in the garage, she thought it was great, and I was happy to get some work done in peace.
Day 125, 5-05-09
Today was teacher appreciation day. I am a dork and forgot to take pictures of the gifts we gave but here is the card I did for all teachers. (the classroom teachers, music, PE, speech, school nurse and principal)
I gave this little jar of candy to the principal along with a note about how much we love our teachers this year and appreciate how involved she is with the students. She really is a great principal and the kids LOVE her.
Day 126, 5-06-09
This is my darling new little niece. She looks so sweet. I can't wait to meet her.
Day 127, 5-07-09
{B} loved her little play date with our little neighbor friend. They had a blast pushing the buttons on the fridge magnet game and then dancing to the music.