I married the love of my life!!!
Someone made the comment not too long ago that people change when they get married. {R} and I had the same reaction we laughed and both said "Thank goodness for that!!!" It was kind of funny and I've thought about that a lot lately, and I am so grateful for the changes that we have made together over the years. We have had a crazy 11 years and I am proud of how far we have come in all of our trials together. We've had A LOT from unemployment , to illness, to overwhelming medical debt and drama...LOTS of drama, but I am happy to say that we've made it and we're still together and stronger for it.
We have known each other for a LONG time and I had a lot of fun looking through some of our old pictures.
Here we are about to go to Prom! It was the perfect night with the perfect gentleman. I remember trying to decide if this was really LOVE. {sappy I know, but I still get butterflies thinking about it}.
This was at the airport after the MTC on his way to Argentina. What a happy/sad emotinal day.
I felt it was important to give his family some alone time with {R} so I flew in 3 days later on a Sunday so he was released and it's a good thing. I got my 2nd first kiss right away! How did we ever survive those two years apart? It's crazy but we grew closer together through letters in a way we could have never grown had we been together. He would send me the most incredible uplifting letters and motivated me to be a much better person. I still have and cherish my missionary letters.
I am so thankful for my temple marriage and for the chance to live as a family for eternity if we keep the covenants and endure to the end. I love {R} with all my heart. He is the best thing that has happened to me. He makes me laugh, makes me feel good about who I am and has been right there by my side helping me "change" into a better person.
Here I am very pregnant with baby {J}. The boys are 14 months. apart I wouldn't trade it for the world, but man it was hard back then. We sure had fun though.
Our cute little family.
Our first Arizona Christmas. We went to the Polar Express where it actually gets cold with the Clements and had a blast.
Such handsome little boys!

We were so excited when little {B} came along. She is such a girly girl and I just love that about her.

No one knows us better than we know each other. We can be some where and something will happen and with out saying a word we can tell exactly what the other thinks about it. He is my BEST FRIEND. I am grateful I get to spend Eternity with such a WONDERFUL man. Happy Anniversay hun, I love yoU!








