I've been out of town for the past 11 days so to keep up with my scrapbooking
picture a day challenge I've got a lot of make up to do.
Day 112
We drove to St. George to break up the loooong car ride to Bountiful. We stayed at Lauralee's house. They had a yummy BBQ ready for us upon our arrival. It was fun to visit, shop and hang out together, wish it could have been longer, but happy for what we got.

Day 113We stopped in Provo for lunch with Becki and my parents, and so I could meet my new little niece. It was so much fun and she couldn't be any sweeter. Thanks for the super Yummy lunch and way fun visit

Then we headed up to Bountiful for {R}'s Grandma's Memorial. {R}'s sister let us stay in her home. The kids had fun being silly and playing together. I'm so glad they were able to get to spend so much time with their cute little cousins. 
Thanks Taylor's for letting us chill with you.

Day 114
Grammy's funeral was today. Here we are about to go into the mortuary.

The kids with Grandma Kiki. It's been so long since we've got to see {R}'s mom so it was nice to get to see her even though it was way to quick. We all just adore her and love any time we can get with her.
{R} was a pallbearer and was also asked to Dedicate the Grave. He did a really nice job.{K} had a hard time saying goodbye. Grammy always made him feel so special and when he saw her at the viewing he hugged me and said, I am going to miss talking to Grammy about everything. It was very sweet and we were able to have a couple of really good talks about Grammy and the Plan of Salvation and some of our favorite memories.
After the funeral we went to The Blue bird. It was originally owned by R's family and was one of Grammy's favorite restaurants.
I don't know what it is about this kid, but no matter what he eats {J} manages to get it ALL over the place.
good thing he's so darn cute-huh!
After the funeral I got to go to the SEI outlet store in Logan. I have always wanted to go and boy was I glad we stopped in. They were having a HUGE sale and I got some good treasures.
Then we headed over to Grandpa/ma Moody's house and we all went to Lorena's one of our favorite Utah restaurants for dinner-YUMMY!!!
After dinner we went back to Grandpa/ma Moody's house and the kids had a ball dancing to the music on Grandma's organ. They were so cute and fun to watch.

Day 115
We got up and headed over to Denny's for breakfast with all of {R}'s siblings, parents and Grandma Goody. Becca loves Aunt Danielle and had fun seeing her again.
After breakfast {R} and his brothers and Tom all went shooting. The kids and I headed to Sandy to visit Amy and the kids. Tom and Amy came to the memorial Thursday night but we didn't get a chance to really talk so I was glad we were able to have a little more time together. I had so much fun talking with Amy. We did some shopping and then took the kids to Artic Circle for lunch. This picture totally cracks me up. {I} did not want to get his picture taken and {J} is covering his ears. What cuties! The kids were all excited to be together again. Man we miss the Cowley's.
We were going to go back to St. George Saturday night, but ended up driving straight home. The kids were playing really cute together and {R} and I were having fun flirting together and had lots to talk about so we just kept going. It was a bummer to not get to see my sisters again but it was nice to get home. We didn't get in until midnight, but it was seriously the funnest long car ride I have ever been on. I sure do love my husband. He's such a good man! 
