Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 130, 5-10-09 To all the women in my life!

And this,

is

my joy!

We mothers without a doubt have the best, hardest most important job in the world! The world may not appreciate our work or pay us for it, and they may even mock the importance we place on it...but COME ON!!! Who's got a better job than me? I get to hang out all day everyday with the people I love most in this world. I don't have to get up in the morning and get showered and dressed as fast as I can to make it out the door in time. I get to concentrate on what I feel like having for breakfast and make sure my "colleaugues" are well feed as well. I get to play and laugh and be silly in my own office space as I want. I have the the freedom to do what I want to do with the (all be it small) amount of free time I have in the day, and I am my own boss! I get to decide what is important enough to do and what's just not even worth bothering with. Now my job may have many more challenges than most but I'm more invested in my job than you can be with any other job.
I hope all of youwere appreciated and loved and pampered this Mothers Day! You deserve every flower, or present, or compliment or meal that was recieved. Pat yourselves on the back and forgive yourselves for loosing you cool or whatever because this is hard stuff we're doing here.

MOM, you are Awesome! There is no one I admire or value the opinion of more. Christy and I were talking the other day about how we had such a happy fun childhood and there is not one thing we would change about it. You made it incredible! You always made time for me and continue to do so today and are always giving of your time and love, often leaving little time for yourself. I do appreciate all that you do for us.


and to my mother in laws who have accepted me as a daughter, I give you a HUGE shout out of thank you as well for creating a son that respects women and knows the value of hard work and does such a good job providing for all our needs, temporal, spiritual and emotional. He is the best and I know it's because of the way you raised him. We love you!



and what would I be without all of my sisters (and SIL's) and AMAZING friends? You laugh and cry with me, you give me great advice and mean the world to me. I love hearing about how your raising your sweet kids and struggling, and laughing and working your little hearts out. You give me the strength and support and example to try harder.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!