Four years ago today I was called to serve as Young Womens President over this awesome group of girls. This is a pic. of our very first activity I was in charge of. We went camping in Payson. It wasn't girls camp with certifications and skits and stuff, just fun silly girl talk, hiking and swimming. We sure had fun together and I learned over the years to love and admire each and every one of my girls. They each have so much to offer and will do great things through out their lives.
Today I recieved the third graduation announcement from my origianl beehives. I can not believe they are graduating! Man I'm getting old. The announcements are so GORGEOUS. They all have turned into such beautiful girls and I am so proud of them. I'm grateful that their not "too cool" to text and keep in touch with me and especially Kiersten for always asking for new silly embarresing stories. Glad my goof ups still keep her entertained. :)
Friday, May 8, 2009
An AWESOME group of girls
Posted by Debbie at 7:41 PM