I love sitting around the piano and singing songs together.
We have got a lot of use of this piano that {R} bought me for Christmas 2 years ago.
To me having a piano is the difference between having a house and a home.

{K}'s piano teacher has started to teach him primary songs. So {K} accompanied us tonight. It was awesome. He's getting so good and will be better than me before we know it.

Growing up I loved when my family would sing together and I'm so glad we have kept the tradition alive in our home.

Happy Sunday!
We have got a lot of use of this piano that {R} bought me for Christmas 2 years ago.
To me having a piano is the difference between having a house and a home.

{K}'s piano teacher has started to teach him primary songs. So {K} accompanied us tonight. It was awesome. He's getting so good and will be better than me before we know it.

Growing up I loved when my family would sing together and I'm so glad we have kept the tradition alive in our home.

Happy Sunday!