I heard:
--Jman's teacher say at parent teacher conference that he is "honestly the only kid I have never had a single issue with. He is always on task, tries hard and stays focused. He never messes around and all the other children love him" It melted my heart to hear.
--Kguy's teacher say "he is a hard worker, and is always trying to improve. He has a witty humor that she loves, most of the kids his age can't come up with things as quick as him, he is hillarious"
--the boys in Ryan's young mens group love him because he tells the best stories and he talks to them like people, not babies. haha :)
I saw:
--the movie Courageous. SOOOOO good AND clean. Cried like a baby though.
--really cute baby clothes. I can not wait to find out what we are having!!! It's going to be sooo much fun getting ready for our baby.
I tasted:
--3 of my favorite resturaunts Costa Vida, Matta's and Tia Rosa's. Best part ...I didn't have to pay for any of them!
--Fresh squeezed lemonade from my sweet friend Gwen, who always gives me lemons off her tree cuz she knows Lemonade is my FAVORITE!!!!
I felt:
--soooo blessed to be married to such an amazing man who is a hands on Dad and so involved with every aspect of our lives. These feelings were especially strong after watching the movie Courageous. So happy my kids have such an amazing dad.
--butterflies as I got ready for my date with Ryan.
--proud to be Kguys mom after I recieved a phone call from another parent telling me what an AWESOME kid Ky is and how he stood up and defended his son who was being mistreated at the campout. Being a victim of it before, I am soooo glad he will ALWAYS put an end to it no matter who is involved, and sadly he got treated pretty cruddy cuz of it, but he would do it again in a heartbeat. And for that I feel very blessed to have such an amazing son!
--embarressed when...well nevermind...we don't need to go there. Lets just say I don't think I'll be going to Tia Rosa's for awhile. :) hahahahah!!!! good times though.
I struggled:
--with sending my first born off to boys camp. It was a happy struggle, he was soooo excited and I wasn't about to rain on his parade, but it is sooooo weird to see him growing up soooo fast.
--sleep. For some reason I wake up at 3am every morning and can NOT go back to sleep until about 6. I get up for the day at 6:30. ughhh... I hope this phase passes quickly.
accomplished:
--a lot of decluttering. It feels sooo good to go thru and get rid of stuff
--remembering my prenatals morning AND night. I was forgetting one or the other for a few days, but I finally have a system down.
I am looking forward to:
--Prestidents Day tomorrow and some fun plans we've made
--trying some new things off of pintrest
--starting my new book that arrived in the mail this week
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Weekly Update
Posted by Debbie at 5:13 PM