Yesterday was Presidents Day. 
I was hoping there was some community event going on, but we couldn't find anything.

Since the kids were out of school and Ry didn't have to work til the afternoon we headed out to Golf land

We had a lot of fun together.

Little B had a blast

The boys did a really good job

I sure love spending time with my little family

little B really got good by the end of the course.

After golfing, we all went out for lunch

When we got home we worked out in the garage and got a TON done. Our friends own their own business and have been saving boxes for us. It has been wonderful!!! They are nice good size sturdy boxes. Collecting boxes is my least favorite part of moving, so I am thrilled about them helping us out. We ended the night with Nachos and watched "The Adventure of Natty Gann" It's an old Disney movie that we found when cleaning out the garage. The kids really liked it. It was a wonderful day!!!