You would never guess by looking at these pictures that little B was soooo sick on her birthday. She seriously spent the entire day sleeping on the couch or my bed. Her fever finally broke and she felt well enough to decorate her cake about 6pm. 
What a big girl, she is finally 5. 
When I asked her what color cake she wanted she said white. I was really surprized. I thought for sure it would be pink or purple. She did the M&M's on the edge and I did the 5 in the middle
I saw this cute heart cake idea on pintrest so we did that. A white heart. She loved it.

Next we did presents. She was so out of it in the morning and didn't feel like opening presents before Ry left for work so we did it at night with the boys instead. She LOVED each and every present. Thank you!!!

Next, she made a wish and blew out the candles. After this picture was taken she went back to not feeling well and broke out with another fever. It's no fun being sick but especially on your birthday, darn. She was so sweet the entire day though and I hope she feels better soon.
Happy Birthday Sweet little B. You bring so much laughter and happiness into our home. We love you to pieces!!!!