Today we had a fun Rapunzel party for our little Birthday girl. 
I made a big tower for the kids to play in and to get pictures in.
Each little girl that came got a LONG braid to wear.

The boys all went home with a satchel. I was a little worried if they would think it looked like a purse, but I'd say they were the hit of the party. The boys LOVED them and that made me soooo glad I took the time to make them. I got the pattern off of the Supermommomnets blog.

Here are some of the girls inside the tower.

As the guest arrived they got to draw their favorite part of the Tangeld movie on the drive way. I LOVED this cute Rapunzel with the floating lanterns. Too cute!

We did Maximus horse races. I loved that most of the kids just held the horse instead of putting it between the legs and galloping like I pictured. haha.

We did a donut eating contest with a hanging donut and the kids had to eat it without using their hands. It was hilarious to watch.

These to were a riot. This was after they had been trying awhile. The donuts kept rolling around. If you look close you can see the powder on their cute cheeks. :)

Next we played pin the fry pan on Flynn.

The kids thought this was funny.

My boys were such great helpers. J-man helped us play a fishing game in the tower.

Everyone got a pascal the chameleon party blower.

Next we Tangled up the kids in Rapunzel's hair (yellow streamers) and had them see if they could work together and walk across the yard to the dads and back without breaking the hair.

They had to work together and did a really great job with it. Then of course the fun part. They got to get untangled. :)

Next we opened presents. Each guest got a tangled sticker when they gave the Birthday girl her gift. That made it easy to see who had already gone and helped keep the kids sitting down.

I knew I wanted to make a tower cake, but it seemed really intimidating to me. It actually ended up being the easiest cake ever, but it's probably because the tower is not edible. haha. I just made a 13X9 cake. Frosted it green for the grass and then decorated a pringles can for the tower. If you look close you can see the vines in green going up the tower. Rapunzel is a pez candy holder the birthday girl got from aunt Christy and I braided some craft floss for the braid. We got lots of ohhh and ahhhh from parents and kids. I loved it!!!
Soooo excited....Dads lighting the candles.

One cute boy blew out her candles while they were singing to her. We almost had tears but Dad was on it and re-lit them quick. shew....no crying at your own party. haha

There we go!!! She got them all by herself this time. It's parties like this that make me so glad I do these for my kids. Every single one of the kids was adorable and so cute about each and every little detail. It makes all the hard work all worth it to see the magic in their eyes. We are soooo lucky to have out sweet little birthday girl in our home, she is a pure joy. I hope all her birthday cake wishes come true!!!!!
