Sunday, February 26, 2012

love letters

Ry and I always rotate who is in charge of date night. Although I LOVE dinner and a movie, we don't want to do that ALL the time. Plus there really isn't anything out right now worth seeing. Well...This week it was my turn to plan the evening. I have been working hard out in the garage all week and I came across this little box of love letters. YEP....I have kept them all. (I also have our letters from his mission) so I grabbed them and off we went on our date.


First I let him pick where to eat for dinner. Then we headed to the park and found a nice quiet spot to read to each other with a flash light.


It was seriously sooooo much fun. I fell in love with him all over again with each little letter. There was one that was sweet but a bit cheesy. It was hillarious to listen to Ry read and watch him get embarresed. (he kept saying, wow this ones really bad, but I loved it) We both got the giggles soooo hard. I love dates where you really reconnect and grow closer to each other. This one definately did that.


Then I pulled out some paper and we wrote new love letters to add to the collection. He's very sweet and makes me feel blessed to be the wife and mother of his children. He definately lifts me up and inspires me to be better!


Although this is not the most flattering photo, I wanted to document this fun night we had together. I sure am a lucky girl!