Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

I decorated the table the night before Valentines day so the kids could wake up to a fun surprize.



Each child got a box of chocolates with a picture that fits their intrests.


although I will never understand it...little B loves cats. hahah. So the was the purrrfect valentine for her.


this pirate valentine just screamed J-man to me. I sure do treasure him.


Ky guy has been begging for a dog for years. So when I saw this I knew it was the one for him. He sure does have a big spot in my heart.


It's kind of hard to tell in the picture but we ate cute heart shaped bacon. The boys LOVED them. Unfortunately little B had a really bad night and never even made it to the table on Valentines day. It's just so sad to see her suffer. Ryan and his friend gave her a blessing though and it was after that we started to see some major improvement.


Ry and I were going to go to the temple during preschool and out to lunch to celebrate but little B was too sick to go, plus Ry got called into court. He sent me these pretty flowers


and spoiled me with this cricut cartridge I have had my eye on for quite a while.


I was going to have little B make some super cute valentines for her class, but she just wasn't up to it this year so we just gave them the store bough M&M treats. For her teacher I made this ABC, I LOVE U card. I do love her teacher. Not only as an amazing teacher but one of the most genuine kindest people I know. She text to see how Becca was feeling and I told her that her and I were not doing so well. She told me that her hubby was sick too. Then not even 10 minutes later she showed up at my door with some yummy dinner and snacks for the kids. I was touched by her thoughtfulness espeically with sickness in her house too.

Although it wasn't a valentines day that one would think was too exciting, it was definately one of the sweetest. I knew without a doubt that I am loved and cared for and what more could you ask for. I am so very very blessed!