I heard:
--Happy Birthday being sung to little B. Can't believe she is already 5.
--Little B ask Dad to "cancel work" every single day. She is definately a daddy's girl and I love it!
--The babys fast strong heartbeat
I smelled:
--lots of baked goods coming from our oven. Birthday and valentines day treats. Mmmm...
I saw:
--an active tiny little baby wiggle all over the place during the ultrasound. Adorable!!!!
--14 little friends having fun at little B's birthday party. It was a success.
I tasted:
--banana splits at the end of our date night. We decided instead of going out for icecream we'd buy some toppings and take them home to share with the kids. They were so excited, I'm glad we did it.
--birthday cake and icecream
felt:
--Blessed and humbled to know that I get to be a mom again, and happy the secret is out to everybody now.
--exhausted after staying up late braiding lots of strands of yarn for little B's party. It was so worth it tho to see the excitement on the little girls faces.
--like an administrative assistant as I work on or budget and new chore chart system for the kids. I do love a having an organized system in place so it'll totally be worth it.
I struggled:
--with my sewing machine. I for the life of me could not get the leather for the flynn rider satchels to run thru my machine. It finally worked, but was very frusterating for a day or two.
--with watching my birthday girl feel so miserable on her actual birthday. Glad she was fine for her party tho.
I accomplished:
--a fun Rapunzel birthday party for 14 of little B's friends.
--keeping up on the laundry and getting it all put away.
I am looking forward to:
--scrapbooking day and getting more pages complete
--getting over this cough and cold, it's wiping me out
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Weekly update
Posted by Debbie at 7:01 AM