My cute little sister had a cute litte baby in December. I knew that I wanted to go meet him and help with the kiddos but didn't think there was anyway that could happen. Then I talked to my best friends generous brother and he gave me a buddy pass, so I was able to take a quick last minute trip. I somehow didn't get a picture of the adorable new baby, but he is CUTE!!!!
My parents were kind enough to let me watch them in there home so that Becki could have some uniterupted time. The girls and I had a fun little sleep over.
complete with mani-pedi's
The three older kids and I kept plenty busy. We had fun making marshmellow towers and houses.
We also painted and did other crafts
For lunch we had bagel sandwhiches and fruit butterflies.
Mmmm....eat up!
Even tho it was a super quick trip it sure was nice to get to meet my newest little nephew and spend some time with the others. I (heart) being an Aunt, it's the best!!!!
Ryan was a saint and took a couple of days off work and ran things smoothly at home. He made it so fun for the kids and I never had to worry about them.
I don't have any pictures, but I got to spend a day with Amy. We went shopping and to lunch and I got to spend some time with her darling family. My dad spoke in church so we went and listened to him. He is AMAZING!!!! My mom feed us a delicious lunch and then I was off to the airport. It was wierd to be in Utah and not have my kids or get to go see everybody, but it was really nice to finally get to play auntie and help out for once. I just love Becki's little family!!!





