Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Update

I heard:
--Jon Schmidt on pandora before church this morning. What great talent that man has. Love his work.
--The sweetest Testimony from J-man today. My favorite part "I know the Holy Ghost really helps us when we are in trouble"

I saw:
--The Lorax movie.
--many many interesting floor plans and designs in all kinds of homes.

I tasted:
--decadent cupcakes from a friend.
--thai food, not too bad and the egg rolls were amazing.

I felt:
--excited while house hunting.
--sad/hurt/shocked/bewildered/ and then just LAUGHED when someone made a down right rude comment to me about my new look.
--happy to get a call from my super sweet sister and text from my other super sweet sister both excited about our new baby

I struggled:
--with not knowing if we are having a girl or a boy. Ok, just kidding...it's not something I struggled with, but I sure am excited to find out so I can start collecting new items beings how I got rid of EVERYTHING!
--with eating. Weird huh, I NEVER have that problem haha. But nothing sounds good. Even all of my favorites just don't hit the spot anymore. I kind of wouldn't mind if that problem sticks around after the baby when I am trying to loose weight. How easy would it be then. haha

I accomplished:
--some quiet projects from the Friend Magazine for little Miss B to use at church
--Flannel board stories for FHE (again from the friend)
--Cute decorating jars to change out for each holiday.

I am looking forward to:
--Spring Break and getting a way for a week.