Monday, March 26, 2012

One year older and wiser too!

Our little Jman turned 10 today. I can hardly believe it. J is such a hilarious silly happy little boy. He is definately our little peacemaker always trying to keep his big brother or little sister happy. He is so easy going unless it is something he is passionate about. He's a good friend to others always looking out for the underdog. He is a good student but hates going to school. Every morning he asks with a little smerk on his face if he can stay home. I say no and lately he replies with "tartor sauce" (We have no idea where he has picked that up but it cracks me up) He is SO excited to start Weblos and is my fast little worker. He gets right in and gets his chores done without much guff. He currently is obsessed with anything Lego Ninjago.


Ry had to work today so we got up a little early and did presents and breakfast together. J always begs me to buy cocoa puffs. I never do, but today we made the exception. He was soooo happy!



He LOVED all of his gifts and was so happy and excited about each and every one.



We pulled J out of school and took him to lunch. He picked Red Robin and got a huge free birthday sunday. He was soooo excited! Our waiter was hillarious and so cute with J.


I was certain I knew what Jman would request for his birthday dinner. He ALWAYS requests Poppy Seed Chicken. Always that is until this year. He said he wanted pizza. I was a little surprized, but that's easy enough. We bought a big take and bake from Costco



We ended the night with pizza and a movie.

He seemed very happy with the day. It is such an honor to be the mom of such a sweet, kind hearted little boy. I am very blessesd. Happy Birthday little buddy!!!