Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mommy School

Today Little Miss B and I did "Mommy School" We started out side where I had written all of the letters in the alphabet.

I gave her chalk and would have her circle the letter I said, or I was do a sound and she would find the letter that makes that sound.

I also had her come up with words that began with each letter.
She LOVED it and did a good job. It was a good way for me to evaluate what we needed to work on.


We sang the ABC's a couple hundred times and then headed in side.


I saw a cute butterfly craft on pintrest. (Have you looked into pintrest yet? If you haven't yet you really should. It is awesome and I absolutely love that site).


Little Miss B LOVES to paint so she was in heaven.


The butterflies they had done were a little different. They used googley eyes, but ours are already packed up and they useds patterned paper, but I thought it would be fun to paint our own wings.


She wanted to show me how old she is now. :)



We ended our morning with a yummy lunch. I found some cute letter and number shaped "animal crackers" and saved them for mommy school. We had left over tacos from last night. Aren't those mini taco shells adorable?


It was a fun day with my little sweetheart.