I heard:
My cute friend is pregnant and I couldn't be more thrilled for her. That's now 8 friends of mine all due within 3 months of each other.
Little Miss B sing "I hope you'll call me when I'm on my mission"
I saw:
Our cute neighbor girl get baptized. Such a cutie and good example to the rest of her family. Melts my heart
I tasted:
My favorite salad from Chili's on date night. Mmm, Mmm....
Homemade fresh starwberry lemonade thanks to Gwen who gave me a ton of lemons off her tree
I struggled:
wtih being asked if I was going to kill my baby. Seriously...there is no other way to say it. I just can't wrap my head around the thought that because my child may not be like the rest of the healthy children that they would think I would not want to keep her/him. It was disturbing/offensive they even ask. Although it was theraputic to verbally tell them how bady I want this child and LOVE him/her so much already. I have seen it via ultra sound, felt it move and heard the heart beat. Really you don't think that's murder?! I would never want to stand before my Maker and tell him I did not allow this child to be born. I knew I wanted it, but it was kind of nice to verbally say it out loud and fight for this little one, no matter what challenges may be ahead of us.
I felt:
overwhelmed as I sat down and made my to do list for this week. YIKES!
lonely
Exremely Blessed-peaceful
I accomplished:
J-mans birthday present. Thanks to my mom helping me with sewing machine questions. I think he is going to love it!
putting together 130 headband flower kits and taught them to the mothers/daughters at Heritage Acedemy for a craft night my friend was in charge of.
I am looking forward to:
Jmans Birthday
girls night later in the week to celebrate all of us who are expecting
finishing up kits for Relief Society meeting on Thursday
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Weekly Recap
Posted by Debbie at 6:39 PM