We had decided that since I will not be able to travel this summer with the baby coming, that we would take our family vacation during spring break. Well....it turned out that Ry had two different court suboena's and was not going to be able to make it. The kids and I decided to go ahead without him. 
We headed to St. George to spend some time with my sisters the cousins. It is always SO.MUCH.FUN to get to be together. 
Little Miss B saw Aunt Christy's pom poms from high school in the garage ane became obsessed. When we were shopping the next day she found some little pom poms and we bought them. They she begged Christy to teach her how to cheer. Christy was adorable with her and Miss B had a blast. 
We had fun crafting. I didn't take any scrapbook supplies, but when Thursday rolled around I didn't want to miss out on Thursday Scrapbook day on the craft blog so we went to the local scrapbook store and I bought some supplies. I had pictures already uploaded to costco.com so I just got some developed. I made that little ballerina page. Then we made ribbon and pearl necklace's/braceletes. We Christy, Lauralee and I went to see a chick flick. I had heard that the Vow was soooo cute and the perfect girl movie. Ehhhh....Not so much. It was full of smut and could have been done so much better. It was a true story and I couldn't help but wonder if the people it was made after were disappointed with it. I know I sure was. 
We brought our bikes. The cousins just bought a new moped and J-man had a blast playing on it. Little Miss B found a scooter for $5.00 at the DI so we bought it and she loves that thing. 
We had a fun potluck dinner in the park with all the st.george family. I was so cute to watch Miss B and her cousin have so much fun together.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Spring Break
One day we went hiking. I was so impressed with Miss B. She had no fear and kept up with everyone. There was one part that scared me so bad. You had to hold on to a rope to get to the other side of a rock that was above some water. I was nervous and was going to stay back with Miss B, but she wanted to go and Uncle Kendall helped her. She LOVED it!
Even though we were not home the leprachan was able to find us. He left a greeen coin trail leading to a pot of treats for everyone to share. We ate well the whole week. St.Patricks day we had lots of fun green food. Green pancakes and made individual green pizza's for dinner.
It was a wonderful week and we had so much fun. I am sad that Ry could not join us, but so glad I was able to go anyway. Ry was so sweet. The morning I was leaving he he hands me an envelope that said Debbie's spending money and it was full of an entires weeks worth of off duty pay that he had been saving for me to take to use for whatever I want, and that I did. He is so good to me and I love him to pieces. Thanks for the fun Clements. We LOVE YOU!!!!
Posted by Debbie at 10:15 AM

