Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 180, 6-29-09

All 3 of my kids LOVE to do crafts and we have done a ton this summer. It has been a lot of fun to see all the cute little creations they have come up with. So today we made art kits for them to keep all of their own supplies in.
I gave each one of them a box and we covered it in plain newspaper. (I get it by the roll and it is a definate must have in our house)
then the kids decorated their boxes

They all seemed pretty excited to get to have a special spot for their own supplies

Before {R} left for work we all headed off to the store so they could each pick out their own supplies to put in their box such as tape, glue, crayons, markers, colored pencils, stickers ect...

They were so excited and I'm not even sure how many times they got their boxes out today, but it was A LOT and I'm loving how good they clean up after themselves.