I've been looking all over for a new comforter to match our green bedroom but haven't had any luck, While out running errands I decided to stop in and check out the big clearance sale at JCPenny home. I can't tell you how happy I was to find this cute bed set that would finally match our room and even more excited when I saw that it was 6o% off. It's hard to see but their is green in it and it matches perfect with the wall. Now I just need some pointers on how to make all the pillows look good. Should I go buy some more pillows to even out the look? I set it up just like the picture on the bag, but mine doesn't look quite right. Oh how I wish decorating was one of my "things", it soooo is not. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
