Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day 158, 6-07-09 My journals

I had decided to switch things up and post once a week but frankly I just don't like it. Since I am still doing the project 365 scrapbook challenge I would rather take 2 minutes a day to upload a pic and write about it real quick than taking a lot longer once a week. It takes me forever to do a week at a time for some reason. It's just what works for me. Not only am I doing the 365 project, but I use my blog as our family journal. For all those little everyday moments that I just don't want to forget. When the year is up I am going to get the blog printed in a book. I also have my regular daily journal where I record my feelings, frusterations and spiritual type experiences that I just don't want the blogging world to read. The smaller journal is my "Tender Mercy" journal where I jot down daily tender mercies I recieve. It's amazing how many of those we get daily and the different ways they come to us. These are the days I want to remember for the rest of my life so back to daily family bloggging I will go.