Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 177, 6-26-09

I AM...
I am statements are very powerful. If I say I am whatever (positive or negative), I believe it and it comes to pass. I learned this same lesson in a parenting class, that our children will become what we label them as. The thoughts we have and the words we say take on an energy and it can go either way. Today I want the positive energies to flow in my life.

I am productive and efficient
I am happy
I am energetic
I am a great mom
I am a good wife
I am in tune with the Spirit and everything in my day happens for my greatest good
I am able to do my work quickly and easily
I am forgiving of those who have been unkind
I am a good runner and getting more healthy day by day

The list is endless of what we can put out there. Here's to thinking positive and becoming who I want to be!