Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 173, 6-22-09

{R} has been on a special detail assignment for work so he's had a different schedule which means he had Fathers Day off. It was so fun to have him around and get to try and make it a special day for him.

The the kids had fun looking at the scrapbook I made {R}. We got all done reading it and {J} said, "WOW, I was in a lot of pages" Click here if you want to see the gifts I made {R}. They turned out pretty cute and were fun for me to do.

I made {R}'s all time favorite dessert "Death By Chocolate".
We had a big dinner of BBQ ribs, potatos, rolls and salad. Then we played games and had fun spending time together as a family. It was a great day and I hope {R} knows how much we love him!