Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 179, 6-28-09

After I got the kids in bed I decided to read my Ensign for a little bit. The talk I turned to was just what I needed and I just thought I'd jot down a little of what I learned because I think that no matter what someone is going through this can apply to them.
I was reading a talk by Sister Beck about personal revelation. She said "We must heed all revelation. We must be STILL, revelation takes serious mental effort. PRAYER is the firm foundation for revelation. We should then study it out in our minds. Revelation comes on the Lords timetable, so we must move forward with FAITH" I know that our Heavenly Father knows us and has a plan for us and that it is our job to find out what his will is and to trust Him. I feel so blessed to have the scriptures and Ensign to go to whenever I need help, comfort or direction.