Saturday, September 6, 2008

Randomness and ideas wanted


So you may have noticed my little weight loss ticker thing has not moved. Technically it has... I need to add 2 more pounds to it, not take away. Oops...I did not eat very wisely on our Vegas trip but I went running Tues, Wed and today though. I'm recommiting myself to eating healthier and continue my workouts. I love to work out, unfortunately I love to eat too. :)

Our house is still a wreck. How did we ever live in a tiny apartment?! That's what I feel like we are living in. The bedrooms are still torn apart and all our our stuff is in the living and family rooms along with us. We have the drywall guy coming on Tuesday and I get to go pick out our carpet on Monday. YIPPY! They say the wood floors will take 3 days to do and we can not be here because of the chemicals they will be using. My scrapbook stuff is still buried and I haven't done any real scrapbooking in soooo long. I did make a few cards yesterday, but no pages.

So it's my turn to plan R's and I's next date. I am fresh out of ideas though. Do you have any good ones. He planned the last date we went to the driving range and hit golf balls. It was so fun and different.

My friend Becky Cluff takes B for me every Wednesday. She came to me one day and said she just loves B and would like to watch her one day a week for me to give me a break. Isnt' that just the sweetest thing ever. Becky has been such a great friend to me. I want to come up with something to give to her are do for her as a thank you. Any ideas?

What's your favorite meal to take to a family? I took meals to two different friends last week who were sick and I'm taken something to my friend who just had a baby but I want some more ideas of something yummy to take. Any suggestions???