Let me just tell you how proud I am of my husband the tri-athlete. After watching Amy and I do our tri-athlon in April the guys decided they were going to give it a go. They did good and it was fun to go watch and support them. I did not get good pictures at all but here are the few I got.
I didn't get any of them in the water but this is the Lake Las Vegas that they swam in. R did so good on his swim. It only took him 10 minutes.

The bike took an hour. Man they had some steep hills. But they did great!

Look at him go. This was right before he crossed the finish-line. It took him 46 minutes to run.

what a handsome guy. He hardly looks like he just finished a tri-athlon huh?!
Tom and R after the race. It's such a great feeling of accomplishment and I'm so proud of these guys. We've talked about doing the couples triathlon next year. That'd be fun, and we'd have stay at this resort though, it was beautiful!
Tom's dad got us a room at the Silverton and we had fun hanging out with the Cowley's for some of the time we were there.
