Saturday, September 13, 2008

Scrapbook heaven

Today was the Phoenix CKC Scapbook Convention and a huge Bazzill warehouse sale so of course Amy and I just had to go. First we went to the Bazzill sale, then lunch and the the convention. I had soooooo much fun. I forgot to take my camera but here is a look at some of the amazing deals I got. I got so much stuff for soooo cheap. I came in way below my budget, Yay!

I love, love LOVE Bazzill cardstock, especially for making cards. These packs of paper were .50 each. That is a screaming good deal I just had to stock up.

I love these button and they are typically 4 bucks at the scrapbook school. I got these for 2 bucks. Don't you just love all the cordinating colors.

Here are some fun little brads and ribbon I got for $1.00

They had this one dollar booth just like the dollar store and I found these awesome chipboard letters. Gonna have to do a cute page with these!

More dollar section stuff. Aren't these tiny brads sooooo cute!!!

Now I've got to get some things made with all my fun new supplies and post them on here. Thanks Amy for going with me and for the great time I love how we love all the same things. It's soooo fun to shop/scrap with you. I especially love how you get excited about the silly little things I do (like ribbon in a cup) ha ha :) And Thank you Ryan and Tom for being so sweet about us getting out and getting a nice break. (we were gone ALL day) You are such good daddies!!! I can't wait for next year.