Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Blog

I've been thinking for quite sometime that I was going to start a scrapbooking blog to put some of my pages, card and other paper crafts that I love doing. Well I never got around to doing it so when Amy invited me to join her darling scrapbook blog I was sooooo exctied. She is so talented and a huge inspiration to me. Anytime I am stuck on a page she always has a fresh new perspective and great ideas. Any of you scrappers out there reading this go check out or blog, and feel free to join us in the weekly challenges that we started. The challenge this week was to make a card using only scraps. It was a lot of fun and so nice to use up some of those papers I've been holding on to forever. If you'd like to see the cards I made go check it out.