Ryan and 8 of his friends all went to the sneak peak late night showing of Iron man Thursday night. Apparently this is a really great movie. I think he's crazy for going that late, but they all wanted to do it and had fun so more power to them.
This weekend was our wards Father and Sons campout. At 1:30 this afternoon I got a call from the school that Kyle had a fever and his throat was fire red. We picked him up and took him to the doctor. It's a virus, so no meds. for Kyle, and unfortunately no Fathers and Son's either.
The boys were so disappointed. Kyle's fever went away with motrin by 3:00. So their wonderful daddy set up our tent in the back yard and they were still able to have a fun campout.
Friday, May 2, 2008
what we've been up to
Ryan is so cute with the kids. He's such a big kid himself and makes everything so special and fun for them. I'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy. He even kept Becca while I kept my plans and went to the Cheesecake Factory with my girlfriends (we took a pic. but I look awful so you don't get to see it) :)
Tomorrow is National Scrapbookers day so I've got to decide what fun thing I am going to do in honor of it. Look out Scrapbook Ect... and Scrapbook Barn here I come!!!
Posted by Debbie at 10:36 PM
