Monday, May 12, 2008

greatest job in the world


All day I have thout of the quote by Abraham Lincoln - "All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. I have always loved and remembered his quote because it reflects my own life. This quote sums up my experience in life. My mom has always been such a great teacher and I appreciate everything she has done for me. Also Ryan's Mom's are amazing women whom I love and appreicate. Thank you for raising up such a wonderful husband for me to love.



The boys each picked out a Mothers Day card for me. Inside was a paper with a picture of them on it with 3 of their favorite things about Mom. Kyle's favorite things about me were


1. that she is my Mom


2. that she be nice


3. she makes lunch and dinner for me
Jaden's favorite things about Mom are:


1. to tickle her


2. to have a tea party (we had one in his class at school on friday)


3. to play.









Becca always smiles when she see's me. She is such a happy girl and brings me so much joy.

I love being the MOM to such adorable little children. Nothing brings me greater joy!

Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms.