Saturday, May 17, 2008

We're moving!

Okay, so it won't be anytime soon, but we know where we we want to live. For our 10 year anniversary Ryan took me to the Beautiful Sedona Arizona that we've heard so much about. It is absolutely breath taking there. The people were so friendly and kind and it has such a cute home town feeling. The nice thing about his job is they are needed everywhere, so we thought we might look into it. I doubt anything will come of it, but it we both love that place.





We enjoyed a nice drive of the area and hiked over to this gorgeous view.


We ordered take out and enjoyed a nice romantic night in by the fire. We stayed at the Kokopelli Suites in the King suite, and boy was it ever "sweet"
We had to be sure to get a picture of us together. These pictures never work, but they are fun!
Ryan beat me to it, but I thought I'd just post about how wonderful it is being married to my guy. It's true we've had a view bumps and bruises along the way, but he is what gets me through all of the hard times. When things are especially difficult he has a way of making me laugh and helping me see it is all going to work out fine. I can honestly say that marriage is more wonderful than I ever thought it would be... that means Ryan is more wonderful than I ever thought any husband could be. I never thought that I could love someone more than I loved him when we got married, that he would grow to become more handsome to me, and that he would love me with that same devotion. He gives so much to me and the kids. I love to see how excited they get when Ryan is home because it thrills me to see that they recognize their dad is wonderful. The kids have increased our love for each other exponentially. I love you Ryan. Thanks for asking me to be your wife, thanks for sticking with me, and thanks for making so many of my dreams come true. Here's to many more wonderful years.