Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Swim Pass


On Memorial Day we bought a swim pass to the pool at our local Jr. High. It is a huge pool with 3 diving boards 2 big slides and a baby slide that is a frog and you slide down the tongue. They have these buckets that slowly fill up with water and then randomly dump on those below. It's all just so much fun. I know we are going to get our moneys worth. We went today and I just love the above picture. What cute kids I have.

The boys both jumped off the diving boards and Kyle went off the high dive I couldn't believe it, he wasn't even scared. I wish I got a picture of it, but I got yelled at after taking this one. Apparently no cameras are allowed. Dumb rule if you ask me, but oh well, we had fun.