Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagging your friends is fun to do...

Blog tagging that is. So the "rules" of tagging are as follows...Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. So my sis in law Mandy tagged me, here goes...

My 3 joys

1. Ryan is without a doubt such a huge joy to me. I don't just love my husband--I adore him, respect him, and it is my main goal in life to help him be happy. My heart still skips a beat when he walks in the room, He always tells me he loves me...we honestly say it probably 20 times a day still. So cute. It makes my day and brings me so much JOY knowing that Ryan will be mine forever! :) yeah!

2. Our children. Each one has such a cute unique little personality. My kids are so amazing and inspire me to do all I can to be a better person. They really do bring me joy, so much in fact that even when they are being naughty they are still so stinking cute and say the funniest (serious to them) things that just crack me up even when I'm upset.

3. When my entire family gets together. My side or the inlaws it doesn't matter, I just love being together and acting silly together. Since we are scattered all over the US this is very rare. I'm so excited though, we will get to be with Ryan's family in June and mine in July. Becca hasn't met most of her extended familiy. I'm sooooo ready!

My 3 fears

1. Ryan's career. This is a love hate relationship. I am extremely proud of Ryan and the courage and service he gives on a daily basis, seriously how many people have a job that improves the community and changes lives of those they protect and serve. Ryan has been so good at talking with people and giving them guidance. I love watching him in action. Nothing makes me more proud than my husband yet at the same time just as any officers wife I fear that something might happen to him in the line of duty. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it so I try not to. Prayer... lots and lots of prayer on my part just to make it through the day

2. Eyeballs. Weird I know, but they freak me out. The worst are the stupid lasik eye commercials on T.V. Holy Cow we get it...there is no need to put a giant eyeball on the t.v. screen. Ahhh...it's so creepy a pair of eyes stairing at you. I should wear contacts but after trying for almost 2 hours to put my finder in my eye, I gave up, and I absouletly hate putting on my maskara.

3. I fear failure as a mother. I want them to have the greatest childhood possible. Full of happy fun memories that will impact them for life. I want them to be hard workers. I want them to be honest, I want them to know right from wrong and know about all the things that are truely important in this life. I hope that my kids know how much I cherish them. I fear that I might not get it right, but I'm trying.

3 of my goals

1. Pay off our home. Even though I know it will take years and I'm sure we will move before we ever pay it off, our home is our only debt and definately something I want to get paid off. I love power paying and having some of our hard earned cash to go towards the principal.

2. I am looking forward to serving a mission with Ryan someday.

3. Buying Christmas presents early. I've done this for the last few years and I love it. People out of state get their gifts on time and we can enjoy the "true" meaning for the season with the kids . It leaves December for gingerbread houses, secret santa's and other fun tradtions with out being stressed about fighting the crowds. Plus money is not so tight by the time Christmas hits and I can buy and make all those yummy recipes and neighbor gifts without going broke. (which by the way...Mandy~do you know who we have for Christmas this year)

My 3 latest obsessions

1. The feeling right after a good workout

2. Creating...scrapbooking, card, bows ect...it doesn't matter you name it I love it.

3. Taking a really good picture. Sometimes this can be pretty difficult, especially with babies. I've been doing a lot of online reading and am considering taking a class at the scrapbook store.

3 surprising facts

1. I have a mild case of OCD...when it comes to a lot of things especially eating. If I have a plate full of food, I only eat one thing at a time and I do not move onto the next food until I have finished another one. I know, it's really weird and I have no clue why I even do it. Also I am always the last one finished eating no matter where we are, home, friends a restuarant where ever and I would say this is more than likely due to the fact that I have to chew an even amount on both sides of my mouth. I take a bite and then even it out in my mouth until it feels equal before I start chewing For example, when I eat m&m's I pour a handful out, select two at a time that are the same color, and chew one on either side of my mouth simultaneously. If there is an odd number in the handful, I put one back or give it to the kids or something. I do this with popcorn, fishes cracker or whatever it's even steven for me baby!

2.I laugh easily and once I start I can NOT stop. This happened one time when I was trying to teach a lesson in Young Womens. I could not get a grip. It was so embarresing. Most the times I laugh so hard that I start crying. When I try to tell someone about something funny I just start cracking up and can't get throug it. They can hardly understand me and it takes me forever to spit it out and half the time it's really not THAT funny. It just makes me chuckle just thinking about it.

3. I have this habit of figuring out--right before bed--just how many hours of sleep I'm going to get. For some reason, I tend to habitually announce it after the clock is set for the next morning. If I wake up in the middle of the night I check the time and add up how many more hours I get to have. I think my fibramyalgia has a lot to do with this. I know if I don't get enough sleep I am going to hurt so I just add it up no matter if I'm hurting or not. Also I have this thing with time. When I see the numbers on a digital clock I seems to see in dates or other significant numeral patterns. Like my birthday 11:26 and I'll usually say "look it's my birthday" or 7:11 is always fun to see. I also like 12:34 . Weird I know.

Now I tag Amy, Marilyn, Brynn, Annalee and Brandi