I've decided that having a baby girl is so much fun. From day one I have had so much fun playing with Becca's hair. She always has a bow, flower or something cute in her hair (unless Ryan dresses her) I am happy and excited to report that I get to start making sets of bows. Everything I've made so far have just been single bows because her hair was not long enough, but hurray, now she can wear two at a time. She looks so grown up in them though. This is a little funny to me because before I ever had any kids I was so not a fan of little girls with Big Bows in there hair. It was just too much. Well...now that I have a girl of my own, I can not help it. I've been able to use a lot of my scrapbooking ribbon to match outfits with and it's so fun. Here is her first "set of bows"
Doesn't she look all grown up
Well at least i got one picture of her looking at me.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Two is better than one
Posted by Debbie at 10:07 PM