So Miss B brought these pink little nobs out and said she was working on a surprize for me. Hmmm...I got to thinking the only pink nobs like that we have are hanging on the wall in her room.
I went in her room and sure enough she had somehow climbed up and taken two of the nobs and letters off of her name decore in her room.

I asked her why she took them down and she said because I am letting you have my favorite pink ones for your craft door. Ahhhh....I have this craft armoire that has been missing the nobs for years now. She thought it would be a good idea to make it right. I told her that was very sweet, but she could keep them.

I asked her why she took them down and she said because I am letting you have my favorite pink ones for your craft door. Ahhhh....I have this craft armoire that has been missing the nobs for years now. She thought it would be a good idea to make it right. I told her that was very sweet, but she could keep them.




