In order to help prepare the kids for kindergarten little Miss B's preschool teacher has had them start bringing a packed lunch. B thinks it is the coolest thing ever. The theme this week was Easter so I thought I'd send her with an Easter lunch. 
I took an egg carton and cut it in half. Then we got creative and filled some little eggs with bite size food. All of my kids LOVE plain pepperoni which is funny to me, but I thought these little mini pepperoni's were cute. Thenwe did cheese squares, gold fish crackers, fruit and cookies.

The older two saw it and that it was awesome. They asked if they could take one in their lunch too. I was going to make them one, but wasn't sure if they felt like they were too old for that. They didn't and to be honest I am so glad. I love that they humor me and my silly little quirks. They both said that everybody at school that it was the coolest lunch ever. :) I put in a little egg shaped paper plate for the boys so they could dump everything out onto the plate. Along with an Easter napkin.

When I went to pick up little Miss she had turned into the cutest little bunny and looked A.DOR.ABLE. It was the perfect start to our Easter weekend. They kids are out of school tomorrow and I just want to relax and have fun.
