Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Days 237 and 238

Day 237, 8/25/09
I can't get over how big my baby is. I got to thinking today how I remember things so vividly from when I was his age, that's crazy to me. He is such a good little boy with a huge heart. He is a great leader and example to his little siblings and his friends. He asks the best questions during family scripture study and it is so fun to see his testimony grow. I feel very blessed to get to be his mom. He sure makes me proud!
Day 238, 8/26/09
We invited two of {B}'s little friends over and had a little tea party lunch. The girls were so adorable and were giddy about the tiny little dishes. They especially thought it was neat when I let them pour their own lemonade. It was so fun to be doing something so simple yet WAY exciting for them. They all had a blast! (and so did I)