It's been quite the adjustment getting back into the school routine and such but I think I'm finally back on top of things. So back to my scrapbooking Project 365 Challenge...
Day 227 8/15/09
{B} really really wanted to go swimming. It was dinner time and we had a lot going on so I let her go swimming in the bath tub. She thought it was the greatest thing ever!
{B} really really wanted to go swimming. It was dinner time and we had a lot going on so I let her go swimming in the bath tub. She thought it was the greatest thing ever!
Day 228, 8/16/09
This is how we found {B} when we checked in on her before going to bed ourselves. What a cutie!
We had a FHE lesson on service. We had the boys get on their hands and knees and put a cup of water on their back and told them to try and get it off without spilling any. They tried and were unable to do it. It was funny to watch them try.

Then we had {B} help them and talked about how service is when you do something for someone that they can't do themselves. Then we picked some service projects to do as a family in honor of President Monson's Birthday (which out primary had asked us to do) We decided to take dinner and diapers to our friends who just had a baby and we took cookies to one of the boys friends who are not members. We also invited them to come to scouts with us.
Headed to Hobby Lobby to get supplies for some piano bags I wanted to make for the boys.
{J}'s first day of piano lessons. He LOVED it!!!
Day 232, 8/20/09
Summer is over and we started Den Meetings up again. We had a lot of fun playing water games and eating popsicles.
Day 233, 8/21/09
{B} was playing in my purse while I was in the phone. She came up to me with my sunglasses on and keys in hand and said "I go bye-bye, see ya later"


Day 234, 8/22/09
{B} was very happy the boys didn't have to go to school. All three played so cute together. {J} is so patient with her and just rolls with whatever she wants him to do.
{B} was very happy the boys didn't have to go to school. All three played so cute together. {J} is so patient with her and just rolls with whatever she wants him to do.
Day 235, 8/23/09
Day 236, 8/24/09
Monday is laundry day around here. I like to start early and get it all done in one day. {B} is always my little shadow and has to put the clothes in the dryer from the washer and clean the lint vent for me and help drop the clothes in the wash. It takes longer with her "help", but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love that she is learning how things should be done and is so willing to help.









