Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 224, 8/12/09 First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. The summer went by way to fast and I didn't even get done half of what I wanted to with the kids. We sure had fun and I'm going to miss them and I think {B} is REALLY gonna miss her buddies.
We started the day off with German Pancakes, followed by family scripture study and then they were off.
{K} ready for is first day of 3rd grade.

Our cute little 2nd grader

Best buddies!

They were soooo excited to go!

Every year we have chocolate chip back to school cookies. We sit around the table and eat cookies while they share all the exciting news of the day. It was so cute when the kids got home {B} ran right to them and gave them each a HUGE hug. They both loved school and can't wait to go back!