Day 208, 7/27/09
We had a great time playing out at the "RES" (reservoir) I've heard Amy talk about this place a lot and was excited to finally get to go check it out for my self.
We were very excited that Tom took the day off and we were able to spend another day with him. We roasted Hotdogs and made smores. Mmm...Mmm...
Day 209, 7/28/09

The kids all had a blast at the park.
There were 5 slides at our playground so I got my cell phone out and timed each kid individually on how quickly they could go down each slide. The were adorable and I think they all did it 5 or 6 times, trying to beat their previous time.
It was so fun to get to spend some time with the Cowleys. We have really missed them since their move back to Utah, but glad they went somewhere we go often.
After the park we headed to South Jordan to see my good friend Carrie and her cute family. When enjoyed a yummy lunch at Cafe Rio. I'm so glad we were able to catch up and spend some time together.






