Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 210, 7/29/09-Day 212, 7/31/09

Day 210, 7/29/09
We went and spent the morning playing at Grandpa Fonnesbeck's home.

Then we all headed over to Red Robin for lunch. It was nice to get to spend some time with {R}'s Grandpa and we had a nice visit with him. I especially enjoyed listening to the stories {R} told on the car ride. Very interesting/entertaining. :)

Next we headed over to Grandpa/ma Moody's home. The kids had fun running around with their cute cousins.

Both boys got to go on Motorcycle rides and loved it!
Uncle Alex aparently bought a bike for Uncle Sean, he decided he didn't want it and Alex offered it to {R}. I'm not all that thrilled about it, but {R} sure was. It's a generous offer and I appreciate it, but it just makes me super nervous.
For dinner we went to Settebellos where Uncle Alex and Sean both work. It was sooo fun to watch Alex make the pizza's and boy were they yummy, he sure is good at what he does.
Day 211, 7/30/09
{R}'s family owns some land up at bear lake and they go there every summer. It was so great that we just happened to be in town during the reunion this year. We've missed going and I'm so glad the kids got to finally go see what we have been talking about all these years.
The cousins all had fun collecting little shells on the beach.

{B} and Bubba having fun playing together. They are both at such a fun age and I got a kick out of watching them up there.

We bought this little raft for the kids, they loved it.

It was sure nice to visit with all of {R}'s family and I even got to use my Mother in Laws cricut up there. She has a lot of fun cartridges and is just so fun to be with! Wish we could have "played" longer, but we just have sooo many family and friends we want to see that I always feel so stretched and worry about not spending enough time with everybody when we come. Hope we did better this time around, I really tried!
Day 212, 7/31/09
We spend the morning at Bear Lake then after lunch headed back to Provo so we could get all cleaned up, kids to the baby sitter and over to Magleby's Resturaunt for my brothers wedding dinner. The food was amazing and we had a blast visiting with all our family. I forgot my camera so I don't have pictures.
One of my very favorite things about getting together with my family is playing games together. It is always a BLAST! After dinner we headed back to my parents and played password. I have NEVER had so much fun playing that game before.
We laughed so hard my stomach seriously started to hurt. I will never forget this night, I giggle just thinking about it! BTW, I still think Dad and I won since SOMEONE was giving an awful lot of illegal clues. ha ha ha!!!